- Vital for Cellular Energy and Cardiovascular Health
- Helps Support Already-Normal-Range Blood Pressure Levels
- Promotes Healthy Cardiovascular Function
- Helps reduce oxidative stress in all cells throughout the body
- Supports energy production
How It Works:
Cardiovascular Energy Support Found in every cell of the body is a vitamin-like substance that is critical to maintaining cardiovascular health. CoQ10 performs a host of functions for the circulatory system:it helps prevent lipid oxidation, and supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels, it assists in protecting the cardiovascular system, and it is vital to the creation of energy (ATP) within the cells. This nutrient is a crucial component of most metabolic processes. Also, the antioxidant activity of CoQ10 reduces oxidative stress in cells throughout the body.